Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Who wants to be Jimbo's Valentine & win a custom crochet hook?

I do!!!  I do!!!




My long time friend and hook maker extraordinaire is 
hosting another contest for a custom crochet hook.   

This one is his special Valentine's hook with an amazing heart on the end!  

Head on over to 
and leave a comment to be included in the drawing!

I own several of Jimbo's hooks.  His attention to detail is amazing.  The quality of his hand turned wooden hooks amazed even my Dad!  I was told "You better take good care of these - these are heirlooms!"  and I do -
I take very good care of my Jimbo hooks.

Most of his hooks Jimbo puts up for auctions 
but you can email him about custom orders also.

2 comments:

Pam D said...

*That* is a very cool crochet hook!! Since I have such limited space I try to only have 1 hook in each size (I know - almost a heathen thought, right??) but I would make room for that hook!! Thanks for posting this - will check out his blog.

Michele Shirley said...

what happens if you lose one?!?!?!? :0