Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hey there and welcome!

I just wanted to pop on here and say welcome to the RoseRed Designs Blog.  Many of you are familiar with Inspired Crochet Design.  It's actually a pretty popular blog which is surprising to me since I neglect to post frequently.

Since everyone on Crochetville already knows me as RoseRed and I've finally decided to pursue designing for real I've also made a few business decisions.  I'm sure it will take a little while for RRD to get off the ground. So many people are familiar with ICD. 

I have faith that this is the correct decision for me at this time.  I hope to share many patterns and ideas with all of you.  I promise that I will do my best to blog more often.  (yeah, I know - I've said that before but I really mean it)  I also plan to go thru all of my early patterns and re-release them with any corrections or updates that I feel are necessary.

I've been thinking about hosting the pdf files for free patterns at Crochetville.  If you guys have any thoughts - please leave them in the comments sections.

I'll be leaving comments open and un-moderated to start with.  Other than people having conversations in other languages I've never had a problem with comments.  Let's hope that it remains that way.

I have ideas for several tutorials as well.  If there's anything specific that you would like to see a TUT for just let me know.  Who knows - it may already be on my list of ideas.

As always - thanx for stopping by. 

9 comments:

~M said...

Great Job! Looking forward to where you take it from here...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Love the background. Can't wait to see what you put up on here. :)

Joanne said...

Rose- I absolutely love your flannelghan pattern- and have your Diamondghan on my list of WIP's. Good luck with your latest endeavor!

Michele Shirley said...

Thanx so much ladies. I appreciate it.

Mary Hunt said...

Best wishes with all you do.

earth_mother30 said...

what about posting them both on c'ville and on ravelry, since they have that option as well.. then you can reach even more folks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice! I don't see how Rosered can not be successful! With her combination of skill, talent and creativity!And this time, I spelled the word correctly!

Antonette said...

There was a picture on here of a homemade crochet hook case directions.and all. I can't find it on here now.