Monday, September 19, 2011

New Pattern Release - A Modern Heirloom baby/toddler/lap Afghan


I am so pleased to announce that my newest design, 

A Modern Heirloom

is being released today!  

You can find the pattern at either:
 (links are clickable)


This is one of my most favorite patterns that I've come up with so far.  It is so versatile.  It can be used as a baby ghan, is large enough to be a toddler/ small child ghan, gorgeous enough to be a crib cover, or used as a lap or wheelchair ghan.  

The applications for this afghan are endless.  The only thing that needs to be changed for it's different purposes is the color.  Winter white or beige for the heirloom look, baby blue or pinks for infants, favorite colors for older children or for those of use that refuse to grow up :)

I strongly recommend making this afghan in Caron Pounders
or any other of the thicker 4 ply worsted weight yarns.  


Warning - Teaser Alert!  My next post will be the first ever RoseRed Designs Give-Away Contest!  I think you guys will be quite happy with the contents of the up-coming give-away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!